Then the "tumulus" cache Just another thomb. A tumulus is a roman burial site. I ride passed that one on my way to work and I could swear I could hear it mock me everytime. Its a puzzle cache, a type I dont like. But wanted to set free the TB that had been sitting there since february. TO THE RESCUE. My wife spotted "an anomaly" and called me out while i was in the ditch struggling with a disgarded box of empty clamshells -.- , why I wear cachinggloves on ground zero.
Now I can ride passed there with a smile(y).
Finally de Grotten van Hinnisdael. After sunset, with a full moon, falling leaves making noises left and right, nocturnal birds jumping up from the branches, a dark cave with stories of bats.. Hitchcock eat your heart out! LOL
Cool tag on WP1 !! a welcome surprise !
Today was a good day and baby Jani was baptized today. We attended that after party this afternoon.
| 10/12/2008 | Guinness70 retrieved De rose lolifant (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from Just another tomb... | Liège | [visit log] | |
| 10/12/2008 | Guinness70 found Just another tomb... (Unknown Cache) | Liège | [visit log] | |
| 10/12/2008 | Guinness70 found De Grotten van Hinnisdael (Multi-cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/12/2008 | Guinness70 found Romeinse omwalling III (Traditional Cache) | Limburg | [visit log] |

No comments:
Post a Comment