Then back home for lunch and mawing the lawn for the (I hope) last time before winter. Sloeberke had a nap before she set off to the hairdresser. But before she dropped me off at the start of Flying Fortress Crashed, another Zwanskes multi.
I ve walked in this area before and we have picknicked in the woods of the final but again I discovered new areas.
Took me a while to find the cache tho. Poor signal in the woods, couldnt have done it without the spoiler and its not a spot you "just wander by".
Near the cache someone had dumped lots of chopped twigs and mowed grass against the hillside. As I walked over the piles of grass my foot went through it and my entire right leg sunk in upto my hip. Scary moment.
Another great multi from Zwanske.
Oh, and also my first ever pathtag spotting, the reason this cache was picked today, it was attached to a TB.
| 10/11/2008 | Guinness70 retrieved Quackin PathTagFlying Fortress crashed (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/11/2008 | Guinness70 found Broekbeemd (Multi-cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/11/2008 | Guinness70 found Flying Fortress crashed (Multi-cache) | Limburg | [visit log] |

No comments:
Post a Comment