Within an hour of posting "hi" I get a request for my adress from Pathman, StepNFetchIt, Mufflon and Jellyfish so they can send me a pathtag.
Yesterday there was mail from Sweden with a cute trol tag :-) straightaway it put a smile on my face for a variety of reasons. Not only was the tag very cute but receiving a personal gift from a total stranger for no reason at all is very overwhelming.
People talk about that "warm, fuzzy feeling", THAT is what I felt.
Thank you Mufflon!
And the weirdest thing about all this ... there are more on their way. More generosity from other strangers.

I'm working on returning the favor tho! The design for my first tag is reaching its final stage, still have to check the colors with the PMS color chart (what's in a name) and then it will be submitted.
For the Guinness stout fans : no the foam isnt the wrong color, there is no foam, its not a pint but rather a "Guinnessified" cache container, like an enlarged film canister. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment