Thursday, September 04, 2008

Luxembourg : McR's#3 - Tëscht de Steebrech


McR's#3 - Tëscht de Steebrech was the first of the day, finding the location was easy as we followed the proposed waypoints, Great walk with yet again remarkable rockformations in the woods. Walked passed the old stone quarry, had a peek :)

We were doing this paperless with the Colorado300 and i remembered the quote under the picture : this is not a spoiler.
So I mistakenly linked that to the actual spoiler I had with me. We ended up searching all around the crevace instead of in it! DOH DOH DOH
Would it be in this crevace after all? I really hope its not at the entrance coz that is now filled with branches.

Then the "last" sweep before giving up... bingo ! found it. Both of us had looked there before!!! EXCELLENT hide, first time we get this evil camo.

If you are in for a long walk start with Under Rocks then continue to McR's#3 and onto Between Rocks

No comments: