Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trilogy became a lone multi


I keep doing this : thinking of a powertrail to give more cache for the buck but then end up making it just the one or two. So again decided to turn the 3 caches into 1 multi.
Today we went out in the rain and planted some materials then Edith went home and i continued to discover the rest of the forest in the rain. Found some brilliant spots so all the plans were changed. Now I have a multi I would like doing.
Just have to place the rest of the materials and the cache.

Yesterday evening I went out and planted a traditional at a nearby chateau. Chateau Renesse in 's Herenelderen. Some back and forth with the reviewer about the difficulty level vs wheelchair accessibility but it got published this afternoon and already the FTF and STF are logged.

Same evening I went and dug the hole for a TB Hotel. It feels very weird digging a hole near a busy motorway, at night. What if someone -police- drives up and starts asking questions?
Just have to finish the protection and I can submit it. Finally I can put that big Lock&Lock box to good use.

One good thing about placing these caches : it frees up some space on the shelves in the workshop. Allthough with the plans of the powertrail there was going to be more space.

No comments: