Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank you Tenessee Jed

Tenessee Jed posted in the ground speak forum about retiring from caching and he put up for adoption his EXTENSIVE collection of travelling coins and TBs, we're talking 900+ pieces. He was selling some to cover some medical bills but the TBs and most coins were up for grabs free.

I suggested he should try sell as many as possible even the ones travelling rather then giving them away free and that I was not putting myself on the list for adopting. Then a months or so laterr Jed emailed me and we start a little back and forth. He asked me if I would like to adopt some, so yes sure, I'll adopt some TBs. "Got any related to flying/sailing or gaming?" I asked, since I had some friends with those interests starting with geocaching so figured I would transfer the TBs to them.

Then this morning I get 5 adoption proposals, 2 coins and 3TBs, one being a Jeep TB and happily accepted all.
Now I have 5 items travelling in the USof A :-) how cool is that.

Thanks Tenessee Jed!

Write note 10/28/2008 Guinness70 posted a note for AuntieNae Geocoin (AuntieNae Geocoin)
[visit log]
Write note 10/28/2008 Guinness70 posted a note for Annuit Coeptis Geocoin (Geocoin Club May 2006 Geocoin)
[visit log]
Write note 10/28/2008 Guinness70 posted a note for Satellite Series #3 Geocoin (Satellite Series Geocoin)
[visit log]
Write note 10/28/2008 Guinness70 posted a note for Guinness70's Sign Language TB (Travel Bug Dog Tag)
[visit log]
Write note 10/28/2008 Guinness70 posted a note for Guinness70's Yellow Jeep #04886 (Travel Bug Dog Tag)
[visit log]

No comments: