Then today I went out solo, not true, Jack (one of our Jack Russels) was with me. As I didnt have time to do a multi we hunted some traditionals nearby.
Found the first four with ease. Then went after the last one "Kapel of Burchttoren", spent half an hour climbing and searching to no avail.
This evening I want to log the DNF... cant find the cache???? Guess what : its been archived a month ago. I still had old data on my GPSr.
Dipped the TB in the Wijnkasteel cache, since the princess' request was to show her castles and chateaus to get ideas for rebuilding her own castle. With pictures of course.
Tomorrow we'll give the princess a tour in Alden Biezen, the biggest castle around here.
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 placed Princess Jellyslug (Travel Bug Dog Tag) in WijnkasteelGenoelselderen | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 retrieved Princess JellyslugWijnkasteelGenoelselderen (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 found Met de Romeinen door Haspengouw :Gentombe (Traditional Cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 found WijnkasteelGenoelselderen (Traditional Cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 found Met de Romeinen door Haspengouw : Kwartjesboom (Traditional Cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/19/2008 | Guinness70 found 't Rood Kapelleke (Traditional Cache) | Limburg | [visit log] | |
| 10/14/2008 | Guinness70 found (St.)-Gillis(ke) (Multi-cache) | Limburg | [visit log] |

No comments:
Post a Comment